Accelerate your CX Transformation
The research is clear: better CX drives better business results across industries as diverse as banking, internet services, and retail. When customers have a better experience, their intentions to stay with a brand longer, buy more from that brand, and recommend that brand all increase. CX Essentials helps you accelerate your CX transformation across your organization to create new cultural norms and enable change.
Spur buy-in and create a shared mindset
Connect everyday actions to your CX vision to effectively mobilize change within your organization.
Inspire action on your CX initiatives
Educate employees on the value of CX using familiar language and your specific artifacts
Engage your employees
Deliver an engaging experience they’ll remember
Give CX-specific teams a deeper foundation in CX principles through the CX Certification program for teams.
CX Certification vs. CX Essentials
Together, CX Certification and CX Essentials empower CX-driven outcomes within a supportive ecosystem.
How enterprise-wide programs work
Forrester provides building blocks that you can customize to create a curriculum that is specific to your organization. Your customized content uses a combination of short videos, collaboration elements, quizzes and personalized content to provide a dynamic experience that is intuitive, mobile-friendly, and integrated with your LMS environment.
- Develop and curate custom content with Forrester’s 20+ years of expertise in driving results through CX management
- Blend Forrester thought leadership with your own assets to create a broad learning program that drives cultural change
- Create custom messages delivered by your executive sponsor or team
- Provide a customized statement of accomplishment to every employee
Create cultural change across your organization to support your CX vision.
Essential 1: Understanding CX
Approximately 1 hour | 12 short videos
Understand why CX, why now, and the specific behaviors required to deliver your company’s intended customer experience.
- Lesson 1: Why CX; why now?
- Lesson 2: The value of CX
- Lesson 3: The drivers of great CX
- Lesson 4: The CX ecosystem
- Lesson 5: CX at your company
Essential 2: Tools For CX Improvement
Approximately 1.5 hours | 16 short videos
Build awareness for common CX improvement tools to increase productivity in CX improvement projects.
- Lesson 1: Understanding personas
- Lesson 2: Journey mapping for CX improvement
- Lesson 3: Introduction to design thinking
- Lesson 4: Understanding iterative prototyping
Forrester’s CX Essentials program provides an enterprise-wide understanding of CX—at a level that is accessible to all staff. Lessons are customized to align with your CX vision and delivered through a series of short videos and presentations, sorted by role. Employees receive a statement of accomplishment.
Learn More About CX Essentials
Thank you for your interest in our CX Essentials course. We will be in touch with more information and to answer any questions that you may have.